How to Become a Member
We are glad that you have been visiting with us at Highland Presbyterian Church and that you are ready to take the steps to become a member.
If you want to know more about being a member of HPC, contact any one of the ministers and they will work with you to ensure that you have found the right church home.
Becoming a member of Highland means. . .
1. Worship regularly. We believe that regular Worship is important for you to be strong as a Christian and for us together to be strong as a church.
2. Get involved. We want every member to be involved in at least one other activity in the life of our church other than Worship — Adult Sunday School, Dates for Eight, Choir, etc.
3. Give generously. We ask everyone to make a pledge and meet it. It takes everyone of us contributing to this ministry.
4. Live worthily. Consider your work a ministry so that what you do every day, Monday through Friday, becomes the place where you can live out your faith.
5. Invite your friends to church with you. We are a growing church and we want your friends to be welcome here.